Thursday, September 2, 2010

very handsome in humanity

very handsome in humanity,because he never,and I want something to eat,it knows that its owner will certainly have to eat it,of course,with me not hungry.us climbed onto the roof,I against distant scream,it also followed cried,clearly not the wolf,and wolves are the same as the mouth shouts and christian louboutin tilt.After I told the roof will sit at the distant imagine a better future,it crouched next to the with me watching from afar,but fortunately,have you accompany me.yard flower beds,roof,wall are our pee place,I climbed the wall compared with a handsome guy like pee,handsome guy just started look at my urine,unexplained by me to put away and I took down was inexplicable,then a second later it has followed me even urine,my pottery out of my little brother,it lifted its hind legs to a 23,together with Caesar has never been one for me so I stick together,handsome guy I feel the warmth,the kind of affection from the so-called others,and we sleep together,play together,with the look,then I do not know what my christian louboutin shoes future is,that every time the roof to imagine the future will belong to me.three months soon,Grandpa came from home to find me,when I was a post-secondary the relationship between me and my family on the emergence of a subtle change,I do not mean that they,perhaps,after all,old and the elderly,began to know the grandchildren? I do not know,but then began our relationship a lot better.grandfather came to I brought back,I want to dog,he would not let,to be honest I really regret that,had he not refused to go back I do not like,and why christian louboutin sale did they have to listen to him.Then I found a relative of the handsome gave him a domesticated,they also have a large yard at home,there are elderly people with children,handsome very obedient so popular in their home like,I do like their home so I was relieved,than in their domestic one with me to eat Dayton hungry a good meal the next morning I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment