Wednesday, September 8, 2010

as I turned around and surprised

as I turned around and surprised. I do not know when his wife stood behind me. how do you now? I his wife asked how you look pale?
I sat on the sofa, silent for a moment and said, I'm fine.
my wife said, I think the old man wrong waste collection, christian louboutin shoes do not let him in and to the future , to sell him in the corridor on the line. Now more chaos ah, who knows he do?
yes ah. I said, this is the wrong waste collection, since I am not at home, you must do to sell scrap. You Youde wife looked at me, like there is meaning, christian louboutin shoes but she did not say

anything, go to the kitchen to cook.
I think I was the devil eye on! I can not tell his wife, why does she fear ? But how could the devil no reason to look on me? this old man really brainer waste collection ah!
2
I never really want to betray my conscience. hh simply because it is dying before my father my earnest teachings, so I always nose to the grindstone. my mother after the death

of the second year, my father's body is to die. My father was eight fitter, his life, diligent, honest and kind man, when he left, only 50 years old. My father had two major

achievements in life: one invented few more tool, and given the award. Second, my training for adults. When I was young, my father taught me to hope, christian louboutin expectations for their

children is the father general psychology. He devoted much effort to me, I am grateful to my father. He told me that those words, with newspapers, radio and the education of

young people on a caliber. In other words, I was brought up by the traditional education. I a good showing, the completion of their studies into the career, soon promoted to

leadership positions. my father was very proud of the natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment