Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Blue Hao said that he patted his shoulders


and at home on good blue Hao, calm mood, entrust to go to school. CYL Committee came to office, Wang is to start the busy, see blue Hao door, and asked "What is it that the blue Hao students? "publicity" Today I see that the schools as a column conscription, I think, to join the armed forces. Deep Blue "Ho said that to take a breath. "This is the case, a military region is in our schools recruiting people, I heard that are more tertiary education, and you want to join the armed forces, can. If you have to do in the schools can still recall how recruitment suddenly, I have heard that the recruitment is strict, you have to prepare themselves. Wang encouraged "by the family is not very rich but they are the students said" Yes, I have to, will be recruited, I have heard "family members said that the teacher asked why suddenly reminded of the reasons for leaving in their hearts and endless pains, and take a deep breath" Why do n,t be added to the Force. "Yes". The Force to exercise is a very good to me, you tomorrow to recruit reception. In the evening will you do n,t go to properly prepare! "N", good, then I would like to go! "listening to Wang, blue Hao away the hearts and go to the quarters.
hostels or empty, quietly packed with things, sitting on the night, a point on tobacco, take a deep spit out thick cloud of smoke. unconsciously think of today, that of the pain and suffering to their hearts. "Come on, has decided to leave, would also like to do so, let us put an end-----" was unconscious unconscious of sleep.
"You blessed the gentle, let me at the heart of the tears flow-----" has already spent a long time rang, awakened unconscious in the deep blue Ho, the open mobile blurry, Wang, s telephone, the" Blue Ho have 9 points, you should not, the other with you to the recruitment of students.
"N", I immediately. Thank you, Wang. "also washed away telephone blue dress Hao hastened to entrust to go." So many people. It was not open to attract so many schools to promote real hard! "Blue Hao hearts laments. Among the crowd, suddenly saw a familiar faces, "Well? It is not Lin Hao? He also! "Blue Ho of the people to go," you dead boy, do n,t tell me? "Blue Hao said that he patted his shoulders. "Wow! You! ! "Lin Ho was surprised that I am not" and you do not want to say that the schools and parents directly linked to me and my mother come. "This is the case, I said I do not know how to understand that it was only yesterday. So it is, all of my mother mobile bad! "Imagine louboutin shoes Lin Hao is asking for the recruitment, suddenly heard people call him" Blue Ho came. "Blue Hao students expected to go back to the original teacher Wang is to see him, asking him over the past. "Yes! immediately. ", said," Lin Ho, I would like to. "Good"! Lin Hao bid farewell to the "Blue Ho went to Wang.

No comments:

Post a Comment