Thursday, October 14, 2010

I am particularly impressed ads from the late Hong Kong Wets Zhu Jiading 80s

I am particularly impressed ads from the late Hong Kong Wets Zhu Jiading 80s, written by a watch the to not take the initiative, not to refuse, is not responsible as the new standards of conduct. many humorous sentences, talking appears to conceal his inner open-minded but empty sentimentality. .communication between people is not easy, immediate one on one, whether good or bad, always remember afterwards, but unfortunately no amount of media platforms are not popular set of negative, can repeat the taste of the information or work quickly to consume the purpose of reaching quickly disappear, vanish, this I think the main reason the modern crowd their loneliness. excitement seems to be the legitimate pursuit of Herve Leger self-reflection and thinking became gradually lose the ability. I think good literature, good music, good art, is the treatment of remedy, but unfortunately In the mass media, these are vulnerable, especially pop music.
I still believe that many moving works, but unfortunately the value of the power under the power of the media lost the stage, in this moment only a few conscious of the mind rely on their own to find, perhaps list in a record outside the hearing of a corner, perhaps very little traffic in the network's blog found. .The author of this article should have passed away, his network called a person in cold room, complete with were the last one wish: to write my happiness and pain. I'll be leaving this world, and this moment I do nothing, just open up and say I have been been hidden in the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment